This is the blog of a Sunday cricket-club in Melbourne, Australia. We range from 18 to 60 years in age, and play social cricket together at various grounds in Melbourne.
Mail comments _____________________ Great Report Kumar.We should not be too much bothered by the result.The oppostion played better cricket than us.It was just a bad day for us.Things didn't go as per the plan.We will learn from it ,prepare well and beat them next time.
Slight correction the scroe card: -Incorrect 4 and 6 columns in out batting score card after Andre. -My only over costed 9 runs.
Cheers Amar ____________ Thanks Amar. I have corrected the scorecard and republished it now.
cheers, Kumar ____________ Amar,
I agree. We played better than our last game. I'm sure we will be able to fine-tune our game and become much more competitive in the coming months.
Rajesh (Raj) Marfatia. ____________ Great work on the report Kumar..and I think we have a much clearer concept of what we should be attempting to do right from now on.And with practice sessions looming on the horizons..we can look forward to a lot more victories.
1 comment:
Mail comments
_____________________
Great Report Kumar.We should not be too much bothered by the result.The oppostion played better cricket than us.It was just a bad day for us.Things didn't go as per the plan.We will learn from it ,prepare well and beat them next time.
Slight correction the scroe card:
-Incorrect 4 and 6 columns in out batting score card after Andre.
-My only over costed 9 runs.
Cheers
Amar
____________
Thanks Amar. I have corrected the scorecard and republished it now.
cheers,
Kumar
____________
Amar,
I agree. We played better than our last game. I'm sure we will be able to fine-tune our game and become much more competitive in the coming months.
Rajesh (Raj) Marfatia.
____________
Great work on the report Kumar..and I think we have a much clearer concept of what we should be attempting to do right from now on.And with practice sessions looming on the horizons..we can look forward to a lot more victories.
Ahmed
Post a Comment